Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Junior Manager Safety job available in Karachi for one of the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors / Masters degree along with 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
Junior Manager Safety job responsibility is preparing all types of periodic and non-periodic reports, based on monthly SHE performance of sites.
- Ensure incident reporting and investigations process at all sites
- Ensure sites conducting monthly Safety meetings on a prescribed format by involving cross functional site leadership teams
- Facilitate, guide and randomly check all SHE related matters (i.e. Audits documentation, Safety KPI’s, SHE PAR, Behavioral Safety, DDC requirements etc)
- Use targets, trend analysis and periodic reviews (incidents and safety observations) to drive performance improvements
- Develop a design plan and methodology to objectively assess and implement USLP initiatives regarding waste reduction, water conservation and energy efficiency, while proposing improvements for implementation
- To facilitate and guide the site management on all the OHS & Environmental matters for continuous improvement i.e. advising on any serious SHE incident or overseeing the investigation process
- Coordinate with Branch SHE coordinators of all non-make units for obtaining periodic SHE data
- Coordinates safety initiatives with all sales functions
- Ensure sites conducting monthly Safety meetings (USHECs) on a prescribed format by involving cross functional teams
- Convert existing manual module to online – digitalization
- Training skills
- Communication skills
- Data analysis ( Microsoft office)
- Hazard Spotting and Risk Assessment
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Good Stake holder management Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Safety in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th June, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.