Qualification: M.Sc Food Science & Technology / Applied Chemistry
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
A leading FMCG company is offering Junior Manager – Quality Assurance job in Lahore. The preferred candidate required for the job must 1 to 3 years of either Quality Assurance or Manufacturing experience in FMCG company with an M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry or Food Science and Technology.
Junior Manager – Quality Assurance ensures compliance with all legal requirements pertaining to quality and hygiene. Junior Manager – Quality Assurance will also be responsible for supporting all activities regarding tracking raw materials and finished products as well as supporting all efforts related to quality assurance.
- Supports implementation of the company’s QMS in the site to assure consumer safety and overall quality of final product being manufactured.
- Supports efforts to verify compliance of site operations to the company’s QMS through program of internal quality
- Supports efforts to submit a complete, accurate and on‐time Quality Verification program self‐assessment.
- Supports data collection, analysis and assignment to standard Quality loss trees in support of operational KPI’s
- Supports efforts to complete and maintain external audits and certifications
- Supports efforts to verify and document compliance to regulatory requirements applicable to quality and consumer safety, and to ethnic / religious requirements
- Supports efforts to verify and document the traceability of materials, packaging and products e.g. includes annual dummy or mock recall exercises
- Utilizes SAP QM and company specifications including InterSpec system and supports verification of use for quality purposes
- Supports the implementation and verification of procedures to control non‐conforming materials and
- Supports site implementation and on‐going verification of HACCP plan and pre‐requisite programs such aspect controls, allergen management, hygienic controls, etc.
- Supports implementation and on‐going verification of category / technology GMP as applicable to the site
- Supports implementing and assessing of on‐going compliance to in‐take control program for received materials and packaging
- Supports program for product fill control through monitoring and verifying fill parameters and compliance
- Supports / participates in Quality Pillar activities in TPM factories
- Supports / participates in structured quality improvement activities related to customer, consumer issues and CRQS gaps
- Supports efforts to improve quality of inbound materials by collecting and analyzing supplier performance
- Applies current tools and practices to support management of quality related projects
- Supports innovation trials in the site as appropriate for site quality
- Applies specific knowledge of factory hygiene and equipment cleaning and disinfection to support site
- Analytical Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Problem-solving Skills.
Apply by sending your CV at: email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Junior Manager – Quality Assurance in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th June, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.