Qualification: MBA or Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 years
A leading FMCG Company in Rahim Yar Khan, Lahore and Karachi requires the services of a Junior Manager Procurement. The ideal resource required for the position of Junior Manager Procurement must have 2 to 3 years of work experience in Procurement with MBA or Engineering Background.
Junior Manager Procurement will be responsible for managing marketing materials requirements, working as Team Lead for all in-store fabrication under MT (Modern Trade) and GT (General Trade) commodity POSM (Point Of Sale Material).
- Printing POS (Packing On Shelf) and ensure timely executions are made by supplier as per Company standards.
- Execution of Internal Customers requirements.
- Maintain the current pricing, contracts & catalogs.
- Develop strategy for bulk ordering/ price agreement/ contracts with vendors.
- Resolving vendor’s Payments/ Tax issues
- Ensuring the cost estimation of the projects.
- Supplier visit for evaluation and induction
- Assess the brand needs and ensure delivery are in time.
- Ensuring the negotiation with vendor & reporting the savings.
Ensuring the vendor induction as business needs.
- Develop, deploy and implement continuous plans to deliver quality improvements;
- Analyze & suggest strategy for new agreements/contracts with suppliers.
- Deliver Saving Targets by rigorously chasing and implementing all CTT projects.
- Develop Supplier Categorization.
- Support projects teams by playing an active key role.
- Communication skills
- Decision Making skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Procurement for Rahim Yar Khan, Lahore or Karachi in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 25th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.