Experience: 1 to 2 years
Junior Manager Operations is required in Lahore for a Leading FMCG. Graduates having 1 to 2 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply for the job in Lahore. The resource will be involved in book keeping of data and perform effective analysis to help channel’s lead in making business plans.
Junior Manager Operations job role is to create liaison between extended teams like category team, field team, supply chain and speed up operations by improving lead time of task.
- Align promotions with category team in every buying cycle, communicate these promotions with customer on time and monitor its allocation consumption post OPSO analysis
- Communicate customer to update assortments and price related queries whenever there is any change
- Monitor and share actualized sale against given target with visibility of open orders.
- Monitoring of Orders Reflecting in System and having a close co-ordination with Supply Chain in getting the orders processed.
- Keeping liaison with category team for any price structure, barcodes and art work change for the product.
- Preparation of later income claims, get them processed and knock off against short payments
- Align and maintain activity network category/brand wise along estimated volume complete year.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have MS-Office skills specially MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Power Point
- Strong follow ups
- Numeric and analytical skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Operations in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 14th January 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.