Experience: 1 to 2 years
Junior Manager Marketing for activation of brands is required with a leading FMCG in Karachi, who will be reporting to the Activation Manager of the company. The ideal resource required for the junior manager marketing position must have a Bachelors degree, preferably with a B.Com alongwith 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in maintaining track of pending costs and payments that are to be processed each month or are carried forward.
Junior Manager Marketing will also be responsible to work in line with finance team to resolve errors in the invoice management tool and tax related matters.
- Raising PRs for all HPC and Foods portfolio pertaining to activations.
- Compiling and sharing RC details with brand teams before processing.
- Processing RCs against the SRC files submitted by the agencies.
- Monthly closing & Direct charges for Foods & HPC portfolio which consists of 26 brands.
- Cater to brand requests for urgent PRs etc.
- Follow up with IP for all non-catalogued PRs which have an extended workflow to get them to ordered stage.
- Communicate with approx. 10 agencies for finances/cash flows and related matters.
- Maintain track record of PRs, RCs done till date.
- Work in line with finance team to resolve errors in the Invoice management tool and tax related matters.
- Liaison with media finance for closing & consumer spend related matters.
- Resolve pending payments issues.
- Facilitate new vendor registration.
- Handling the organization’s internal software for processing activation payments and raising POs.
- To raise PRs, handle financial operations in alignment with Brands / Planners to finalize monthly charges.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have strong bias for action
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply is 23rd March, 2017
Kindly, mention the job title Junior Manager Marketing in the e-mail.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.