Qualification: B.Sc in Electronics Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Junior Manager Instrumentation job available in Lahore for the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have B.Sc in Electronics Engineering degree along with 2 to 3 years of experience of Project Management with cost and time constraint environments. Candidate should also have hands on knowledge on PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers Keyence, Alan Bradley, Mitsubishi & Siemens).
Junior Manager Instrumentation job role is to hands on knowledge on instruments such as level sensors/transmitters, flow meters, TTs, PTs, actuators etc.
- Designing & developing new control systems and small inhouse automations
- Scoping, costing, feasibility analysis and execution of improvement projects related to E&I
- Ensuring compliance to site’s Measuring and monitoring plans for instrumentation
- Testing, Maintaining and troubleshooting existing control systems and managing operations
- Development & maintaining Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Understanding and ensuring compliance Electrical Safety, Process Safety and Occupation Safety standards
- Develop standardization in Instrumentation procurement and standard development
- Creative problem-solving
- Troubleshooting skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team working skills
- Decision making skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Instrumentation in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 9th May, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.