Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Junior Manager Finance and Treasury job in Karachi with a Leading FMCG company. Resource required having Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years of relevant experience. Interested candidates apply now for the job. Junior Manager Finance & Treasury will assist the Accounting Team to ensure smooth closure of Bank Reconciliation on a monthly basis. Interact with various stakeholders and liaison with banks to get the desired information.
- Ensure processing of Local payments on a timely basis. Moreover, address all queries received from vendors regarding payments
- Mediate between the banks and factory/branch offices to ensure smooth processing of Utility Bills
- Process Petty Cash disbursements in line with Petty Cash Policy ensuring all controls are complied with
- Lead Month end activities in Treasury, which include Booking of Journals, Arranging Bank Statements, Sharing MIS for Utility Bills, Cheque Deposits and PO cancellation requests
- Assist the Accounting Team to ensure smooth closure of Bank Reconciliation on a monthly basis. Interact with various stakeholders and liaison with banks to get the desired information
- Support other Treasury team members in the quarterly review of Bank signatories. Own the operational aspects which include addition of new and deletion of removed signatories with the banks.
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Finance and Treasury in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 8th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.