Industry: Financial Sector
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Junior Associate – Business Reports Job is available in Karachi for a multinational business solution provider in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics along with 1 to 2 years of experience in a role involving financial reporting are encouraged to apply.
Junior Associate – Business Reports Job role requires in-depth understanding of the companies’ financial statements and conducting various analysis, and ratios, as well as interpreting the results and involves secondary research for data collection as well as addressing client queries on the content of the delivered reports.
- The Associate will be responsible for delivery of Business Rating Reports for Pakistan and other regional markets, as per pre-defined coverage areas and SLAs for the respective markets.
- Calculate financial ratios using defined data entry templates for financial statements.
- Based on the collected information, compile error-free reports while ensuring that all information is in line with the defined scope, and has been duly verified and checked for any discrepancies.
- Ensure that all delivered reports are in accordance with the defined quality parameters and that all information included in the report is factually correct.
- Ensure that necessary references have been mentioned for sources of data and comments.
- Proofread each report and recheck all calculations before delivery to the customer.
- Keep supervisor updated on progress, while timely escalating any challenges that may arise during data collection or report compilation.
- Share daily and weekly summary of the work in progress with the Team Leader.
- Financial Statements
- Legal Documents
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Real Estate
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Junior Associate – Business Reports in the email.
Last date to apply is 24th September 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.