Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 3 to 5 years
IT Analyst job is available in Karachi with a Leading FMCG Company in Pakistan. Resource is required having Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of experience in IT service delivery. This is a 3P job, an opportunity to work with MNC.
Job role of IT Service Delivery analyst is to oversee many key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support.
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Lead will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
- Effectively deliver / manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage and priorities and tasks and time efficiently
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title IT Analyst in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 1st March, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.