Experience: 2 to 3 years
Inventory Management Officer job available in Karachi for one of the leading Power Generation Company. Candidate should have done Bachelors along with 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in the related power generating industry.
Inventory Management Officer job required adequate knowledge of Warehousing and SAP MM and to oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, storing and issuing of goods.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of materials and space utilization at Store.
- Ensure proper issuance of material as per users demand and allocation if given.
- Ensure all the postings done on system/cards on daily Basis and record of Backlog maintained with proper justifications
- Check & reconcile all the postings made in the SAP on daily basis.
- Monitors and reports on out of stock goods to the Manager.
- Ensures that perpetual and annual inventory stocks are accurately counted and scanned.
- Ensures that monthly stock status reports are submitted to the respective Manager reflecting the accurate physical stock at the Store.
- Ensure work place health and safety environment.
- Coordinate with IT and SAP section (IM) for any problems regarding hard ware to system.
- Ensure timely processing of under warranty materials.
- Cycle count procedure to be adopted at Store level, with each stock item covered in a month
- Any other related assignment given by Manager.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Judgment & decision making skills
- Leadership & Team building skills
- Presentation and Reporting skills
- Time management skills
- Customer Focus & Result Oriented skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Inventory Management Officer in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 15th January, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.