Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: B.S. Information Technology
Experience: 3 Years
IT Specialist job is available in Karachi with a leading Multi-National Pharmaceuticals Company of Pakistan. The ideal candidate for the position of IT Specialist must have to hold Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3 years of experience in managing the IT department of a mid-sized company.The selected candidate will be deployed in Diagnostics Division.
IT Specialist will be responsible and accountable for all aspects of IT in the company and Diagnostics Division including IT Governance, IT policies and processes, etc.
- IT Governance, IT policies and processes;
- Business solutions, infrastructure solutions and services;
- End-user service;
- Represent regional and global IT towards local business and vice versa;
- Proposes, plans and implements best practice IT solutions within the Division;
- Collaborate with Regional IT and local Pharma organisation for solutions and service delivery;
- Establish business partnering, understand business strategies and needs, thereby manage demand;
- Plan and execute local / regional projects in close coordination with Local (Pharma) / Regional teams;
- Complies with global and regional deadlines, standards and IT Quality Framework and ensures delivery of infrastructure facilities as per cost and service level agreements;
- Ensure existing resources being utilized adequately, propose continuous improvement actions;
- Act as a local Security Officer.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of system landscape (technical, data and processes);
- Ability to perform monitoring tasks over IT systems and troubleshooting of various IT related issues;
- Ability to use Business Intelligence / Reporting solutions for deriving actionable data insights;
- In-depth understanding of main business processes and systems (SAP, CRM, Collaboration, etc.);
- Strong command over MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel;
- Sound understanding of infrastructure components and applications including SQL, MOSS etc.;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environment;
- Strong leadership qualities together with persistence and commitment;
- Empathetic personality and able to build entrusted relationships;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Conversant in English – written and spoken.
Apply now by sending your updated CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention IT Specialist in the subject.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.