Qualification: Bachelors in Engineering or Environmental Sciences
Experience: 3 to 5 years
HSE Manager job is available in Lahore with a Renewable energy company. HSE professionals looking for a job in Lahore are encouraged to apply for Manager HSE. Candidate required must have minimum Bachelors in Engineering or Environmental Sciences with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience and hands on experience in field operations or construction is a must. Whereas certification in International HSE Standards OSHA or NEBOSH is also a must.
HSE Manager is required to implement and monitor an HSE management system within the Company, develop and implement HSE policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Conduct HSE audits, ensure compliance to rules, standards and laws and provide guidance to management and employees.
- Ensure implementation of current HSE Policies, SOPs & Guidelines.
- Periodic review & development of HSE Policies, SOPs & Guidelines as per OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001/OSHA Standard Requirements/Applicable Local Laws.
- Conduct HSE Internal Audits.
- Lead HIRA Team – Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Exercise for the business.
- Assist CEO / Management Team in Management Reviews/HSE Leadership Meetings.
- Perform monthly HSE Performance Reporting, with emphasis on negative trends, if any.
- Reporting & Investigation of HSE Incidents.
- Ensure adequacy of “Emergency Preparedness & Response Procedure” across entire organization, regular drills and audits.
- Help climb HSE culture ladder across the Organization– Leadership by example.
- Ensure implementation of Risk Based Personal Protective Equipment Program.
- Develop & Impart “Risk Based HSE Training Program” in collaboration with HR/External Resources.
- Networking with External Stakeholders, regulators-EPA, Industry, NGOs, and Customers etc.
- Implement HSE Awareness Program across the Organization.
- Drive Behavior Based Safety Program across the Organization.
- Assist Leadership Team in embedding HSE in business processes.
- Collaborate with HR for “Employees Wellness Program” – Health Lifestyles Workshops / Away Days
- Develop “Fitness to Work Medical Protocols” for HSE Critical Job Types. Arrange pre-employment medical examination for new hires.
- Manage the induction and orientation process for new hires; deliver presentation on company profile, employee handbook; ensure all documentation is completed; obtain feedback and analyze it; identify improvements and take actions.
- Decision making skills
- HSE knowledge
- Communication skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title HSE Manager in the email.
Last date to apply job is 15th January 216
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.