Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: Bachelors in Engineering
Experience: 3 to 5 years
HSE Engineer job is available in Karachi with a Manufacturing Industry. Resource required having Bachelors in Engineering with 3 to 5 years’ work experience with safety/quality department of a manufacturing concern. HSE professionals looking for a career opportunity in Karachi are encouraged to apply for HSE Engineer job in Karachi.
HSE Engineer job role is to ensure that the required procedures and processes for Health ,Safety & Environment System are established implemented & maintained, in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001 & ISO-14001.
- Ensuring that the required procedures and processes for Health ,Safety & Environment System are established implemented & maintained, in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001 & ISO-14001
- Assist Manager HSE in implementation of OHSAS- 18001 & ISO-14001System
- To identify / suggest / implement new methods / procedure for improvement of Health, Safety & Environment system.
- To investigate the Accidents especially lost time accidents to identify its root causes, corrective actions and preventive actions
- To assist in planning and arranging the training of various levels of work force (including contract workers) according to the needs of various departments, with an objective to increase safety consciousness in employees & zero incidents
- Co-ordinate with all concerned departments for correct implementation of the procedures as per OHSAS /EMS standards (PTW / Risk Assessments / basic Safety Awareness, Safe Crane Operations, Annual Environment Reviews)
- Coordinate & Maintain log book by entering all activities regarding accidents /incidents occurring at the premises on a daily basis to ensure proper record keeping which will facilitate reference checking in the future
- Collect all relevant information from departments, sections and security gate, including ambulance movement, regarding recent accidents/incidents and ensure timely record keeping and accuracy of information to be utilized at the time of investigation.
- Assist in Periodic inspection of fire fighting / First Aid Equipments (i.e. fire extinguishers / fire hydrants / fire hoses, fire Buckets, fire boxes and first aid Boxes)
- Environmental Management
- Safety methods and procedures
- Management Systems Implementation
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “HSE Engineer” in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 12th October 2017.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.