Sector: Human Resources
Experience: 1 to 2 years
HR Officer – Talent and Organization job is available in Karachi with a Leading FMCG Company. HR professional interested in working with a FMCG Company having Bachelors degree with 1 to 2 years of experience are encouraged to apply for the job in Karachi. This HR job is 3p contractual job opportunity.
HR Officer – Talent and Organization job role is crafting Employer Brand strategies for the organization and executing them through various avenues including but not limited to digital marketing, university campus interventions and liaising with external HR bodies.
- Crafting Employer Brand strategies for the organization and executing them through various avenues including but not limited to digital marketing, university campus interventions and liaising with external HR bodies
- Executing employer brand and recruitment drives for the Management Trainee Programme
- Creating and executing leadership and general skills learning plans for the organization
- Co-creating functional capability plans alongside HR Business Partners and functional business heads
- Responsible for any ad-hoc learning needs that arise in the organisation
- Owner of the performance and talent management policies and responsible for ensuring that these policies are being executed properly in the organization through HR Business Partners
- Responsible for directly working with the country HR director for performance management and succession planning for senior leadership in the organisation
- Responsible for carrying out talent data analytics including but not limited to attrition analysis, organization design, employee productivity, diversity analysis etc
- Good communication skills
- MS Office
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title HR Officer – Talent and Organization in the email.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.