Qualification: CA / ACCA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Head of Reassurance and Fraud job is available in Islamabad with a leading Telecom Company. Resource required must have Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent or CA, CPA, ACCA, CIA whereas it will be an added advantage to have CISA or CAMS with 8 to 10 years’ in investigation / forensic audit experience. Technical knowledge and expertise of basic forensic tools: R-drive Image WinSyslog, Experience with Big 4 audit firms and / or Telecommunication Company will be preferred.
Head of Reassurance and Fraud job role is to review fraud incidents in order to suggest ways to eliminate / minimize internal fraud in the entity. Manage and supervise in an efficient and effective way special investigations, performs forensic assignments. Audit professionals apply now.
- Perform special audits and Management reviews.
- Scrutinize major and unusual items during investigation.
- Perform / participate in Forensic activities for securing, retrieving and analyzing forensic data from various sources including computers, mobiles, documents, physical inspections etc. in coordination with other experts.
- Manage and report on special investigation work of confidential nature including following up secretly for fraud.
- Exercise due care in document handling to maintain confidentiality and acceptability of evidence in legal proceedings.
- Committee on Special Audit activities and findings progress in implementing agreed recommendations and/ or legal proceedings;
- Ensure proper retention and storing of obtained evidences;
- Coordinate with Legal department for collaboration with Legal Authorities and Local
- Administration for satisfactory resolution of fraud matters.
- Assists Audit staff in addressing any forensic piece of work during an audit.
- Initiate & Lead Change
- Establish Workforce Plan to Enable Future Strategy
- Inspire Credibility & Trust
- Articulate a point of view about Future
- Create Aligned Direction
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Head of Reassurance and Fraud in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th September, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.