Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Head of Production job available in Karachi for a listed Steel Manufacturing Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering (MBA will be a plus) along with 8 to 10 years of hot rolling mill experience.
Head of Production job role is to have hands on experience of increasing production capacity through maximizing plant efficiencies, while minimizing breakdowns.
- Must be able to review daily production, breakdown and yield report and assess previous day’s problems with concerned departments on a day to day basis.
- Ensure timely rectification of problems by making sure that the reoccurrence of similar problems in the future are minimized through root cause analysis and preventive maintenance.
- Must be able to Identify & suggest modifications and implement the same to improve yields & efficiencies of the plant as and when required
- To reduce overall plant maintenance, consumable and stores costs.
- Must be able to meet Plant & Departmental KPI / Goals, as well as monitor departmental Head KPI’s on a regular basis.
- To monitor and ensure high quality billets are produced adhering to international quality standards.
- To keep close liaison with Commercial and procurement team for planning of Plant consumables
- Budget CAPEX & OPEX activities preparation and execute after approval from Senior Management
- Proactive approach to work as a team leader with strong time management
- Ability to develop work schedules and coordinate projects/assignments to meet deadlines
- Must be able to impart technical training and manage case studies of plant for future references
- Must be able to manage teams including their role/responsibilities and yearly goals with the assistance of HR
- Strong presentation and interpersonal
- Leadership & Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- A Strong Knowledge of Manufacturing Standards
- Health & Safety Procedures
- Problem Solving
- Quality Control Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Head of Production” in the email
Last date to apply is 28th April, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.