Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Head of Legal is required by one of a leading tile manufacturing company in Karachi for its Corporate Legal Function. The ideal resource required for the position of Head of Legal must be an LLB or LLM having 8-12 years of experience within the domain of developing SOP’s, maintaining the legal requirements & drafting the legal agreements.
Head of Legal will be responsible to provide legal guidance for employers and their clients and developing company policies and position on legal issues.
- Researching, anticipating and guiding company management against Legal risks.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents. Represent the company in legal proceedings (Administrative boards, courts trials etc.)
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Compliance with statutory law and regulations passed by government agencies to achieve goals within the bounds of the law.
- Focus on legal issues that affect business, such as taxation, various types of business transactions, or intellectual property.
- Pursue and negotiating employee litigation and contracts.
- Preparing and filing all sorts of legal reports
- Drafting legal documents.
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services.
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills
- Coordination skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Head of Legal in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 22nd July, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.