Qualification: CA, ACCA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Head of Internal Audit job is available in Karachi for one of the Micro-Finance Bank. Candidates having CA or ACCA along with 8 to 10 years years of Internal Audit experience with at least 3 plus years experience as Head of Internal Audit in the financial sector or professional accounting firm will be a plus for the job role.
Head of Internal Audit job role is responsible for developed and execute a comprehensive risk-based audit plan which is responsive to the operational, financial and control risks within the Bank and meets the expectations of the Audit Committee.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive risk-based audit plan which is responsive to the operational, financial and control risks within the Bank and meet the expectations of Audit Committee.
- Prepare audit strategy to optimize audit coverage.
- Organize, direct and control Internal Audit department and assign audits to team members ensuring effective and efficient use of resources.
- Work in partnership with Bank’s executives to design and implement cost-effective procedures to ensure that internal controls are effective and to eliminate redundant or inefficient procedures where necessary.
- Identify areas where policies and procedures are required and ensure that these are designed suitably to ensure standardization of practices in all core operations.
- Carry out systematic analysis of business processes and associated controls.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Report governance, risk management and internal control issues to the Audit Committee.
- Monitor implementation of remedial actions to be taken by Management to correct conditions reported in audit findings and report progress to the Audit Committee.
- Perform ad hoc reviews of other areas of concerns including unacceptable levels of risk.
- Review operational and financial performance in terms of efficiency and effectiveness and provide recommendations on improvements.
- Liaise with external auditors for annual financial statements and coordinate scope and coverage.
- Ensure that system of internal controls are effective in timely prevention and detection of fraudulent activities. Undertake special investigation as per the directives of Audit Committee/CEO.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Principles and Practices
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting procedures, regulations and law
- Planning and Time Management
- Effective Communication and Human Relations skills
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Head of Internal Audit in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th December, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.