Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Head of Internal Audit vacancy in Karachi with a manufacturing company. CA qualified candidates required with 8 to 10 years of experience and 5 years post qualification experience. Candidates having internal audit experience apply for Head of Internal Audit job in Karachi.
Head of Internal Audit job role is to research, plan and develop audit objectives, audit approaches and scope. Prepare and maintain appropriate audit work papers, supporting documents and reports in compliance with departmental standards and professional practice requirements.
- Interact with company leaders and Finance associates regarding the identification, monitoring and testing of key controls.
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk.
- Establish a new audit function for the organization.
- Research, plan and develop audit objectives, audit approaches and scope.
- Work closely with process owners to ensure corrective action plans are in place.
- Draft audit programs to ensure complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas.
- Successfully complete audit assignments in a timely and efficient manner with limited supervision.
- Explain and discuss potential risks, issues and opportunities with company leaders to promote a strong compliance culture.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate audit work papers, supporting documents and reports in compliance with departmental standards and professional practice requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results.
- Strong business acumen with cross-functional experience.
- Understanding of the audit lifecycle.
Apply at email@example.com
kindly mention the job title “Head of Internal Audit” in the email.
Last date to apply 10th August, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.