Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Head of Factory job available in Dubai for one of the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have done B.E. in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering, Master’s degree would be an added advantage. Candidate should also have 7 to 8 years of related work experience particularly at the senior capacity in ISO/HACCP certified factories.
Head of Factory job is responsible for the production and warehousing facilities. Candidate will also be responsible to manage assigned projects from start-to-finish, including design and documentation of equipment specifications, testing proposed solutions for effectiveness, and presenting proposals to the management team.
- Responsible for all property locations of Magenta Group (Factories, Office & Warehouses).
- Responsible for conception, designing, planning, construction, procurement, supervision, integration, testing & commissioning and consultation of all applicable systems
- Responsible for APIs (Fire Alarm & Life Safety System, Machinery Automation & Management System (AMS), Security Systems (SS), Security Management Systems, Communication Systems (CS), Ammonia Refrigeration Systems and all machinery lines.
- Enlighten, the management with latest technological advancements in the food production, packaging and warehousing managements systems to make educated calls on future capex programs.
- To maintain all locations, machinery and equipment in adherence to applicable local and international regulations and standards to prevent non-compliance, breakdown time and to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Cross functional coordination between production and quality assurance team to maintain all locations with 100% compliance to HACCP – ISO 22001- Dubai Municipality- Halal- ASC – MSC and accepted best food safety framework requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the electrical, plumbing, waste water and refrigeration systems for all locations to ensure to avoid/ minimize wastage and breakdowns.
- Responsible in developing, training and maintaining a 24/7 – on call available team for attend to machinery, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and related breakdowns.
- Possess the technical knowledge in all systems used to conduct technical evaluations of proposals and quotations submitted by the suppliers and service providers.
- To manage contractors, suppliers and service providers to ensure that they deliver as per the proposal/ quotation / purchase order (specification, delivery terms, payments terms, after sales service, warranty & replacements).
- Manage conflicts with contractors, suppliers and service providers to ensure that the interests of magenta are secured (commercially, reputationally and legally)
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance plan for all machinery and equipment.
- Preparing drawings as per the site conditions (Civil and MEP )
- Constant co-ordinations with consultant and contractors regarding completion time period and preparation of progress reports
- Proficiency in communication
- Advanced skills in critical software applications, such as Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, Ms Project and other project management tools
- Expertise in machinery automation and integration
- Problem solving and design thinking skills
- Technical skills required to design and operate state of art production facility
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Head of Factory in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th February, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.