Industry: Distribution/ Logistic
Qualification: Masters/ Bachelors
Experience: 6 years
A leading Logistics company in Karachi requires the services of a Head of Corporate Sales for its Corporate department. The ideal candidate required for the position must be a Masters/Bachelors with minimum of 6 years of sales experience with a leading company.
Head of Corporate Sales will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans and successful execution of these strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Responsible to develop the Annual Sales Budget with market rationale.
- Responsible to achieve the all products sales budgets through teams (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly)
- Develops trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas in line with the Blue Ocean Strategy that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Acquires a thorough understanding of key customer needs through frequent visits, resolve their issues and provides a solution (in collaboration with respective functional teams) which includes end-to-end supply chain advisory in accordance to their needs.
- Manages and trains sales team to perform efficiently.
- Conducts extensive research and analyzes the economic conditions, prevailing business activities such as industry trends and competition to identify new opportunities/clients.
- Ensures sales target achievement within the assigned territory / industry by devising appropriate plans.
- Contributes to the compilation of sales budget in coordination with the sales teams and also determine the account management team expense budget to show growth/decline areas of the company’s business and highlight focus points.
- Leads in preparation of contractual agreements
- Prepares sales activity reports, proposals and presentations in a timely manner.
- Forecasts and planning for the growth of product / service in the market.
- Develops and executes strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Monitors success of sales programs through key metrics (sales, customer satisfaction).
- Builds mutually beneficial and strong working relationship with existing customers and prospects for cross-selling and up-selling.
- Attends internal review meetings, seminars and working groups regularly provide reports and analysis as required.
- Prepares Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s), Invitation to Tenders (RFQs/RFPs/EOI) and tender documents in alignment with customer requirements.
- Manages customer relationships throughout the tender process, ensures a high level of customer care is maintained.
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making
- Expertise in negotiation skills
- Good Financial Skills
- Adapt Presentation skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Head of Corporate Sales in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 11th April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.