Qualification: MBA - Supply Chain Management
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Head of Contracts, Risk & Compliance – SC (Supply Chain) job available in Karachi for one of the leading Group of Companies. Candidate should have done Master in Supply Chain Management along with 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience in contract management within pesticides, chemicals, manufacturing, trading or distribution industry. Certifications in Risk, Contracts and Compliance Management will be an added advantage.
Head of Contracts, Risk & Compliance – SC (Supply Chain) job role is to Establishing Policies, SOPs for creating, reviewing and approving contracts for the SC Department in line with company guidelines.
- Create contracts & SLAs for all vendors, service providers & 3rd parties in every Supply Chain function, i.e. Local/foreign procurement, international logistics, inland logistics, warehousing, HSSE, factory operations
- Review customer-end tenders & contracts and design back to back Bids, RFQs, RFPs & contracts for vendors.
- Perform a qualitative assessment of all existing contracts to mitigate risks, such as insurance policies, service agreements, etc.
- Monitoring Deviations against running contracts within all SC functions
- Develop Centralized Contract Management System in our ERP System where contracts are recorded, managed, monitored for any deviations, renewed and terminated.
- Establishing Risk Strategy, Governance & Policies, SOPs, Risk Registers for the Supply Chain Department in line with company guidelines
- To reduce supply chain cost & vulnerability via a coordinated holistic approach – an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program involving all supply chain stakeholders and development of mitigation plans to manage these risks for the purpose of ensuring supply chain continuity in the event of a scenario which can interrupt normal business
- Create conduct comprehensive Risk Assessment & Mitigation Plan in every Supply Chain function, i.e. Local/foreign procurement, international logistics, inland logistics, warehousing, HSSE, factory operations
- Define Financial Targets after Risk Assessments & Develop Risk metrics and scorecards
- Develop Centralized Risk Management System in our ERP System where risks are recorded, managed, monitored, closed and reviewed for analysis.
- Establishing Compliance Policies & SOPs in all Supply Chain functions with the objective to the following: Performance Improvement; Effectiveness;Efficiency Appropriate Levels of Internal Controls
- Create conduct comprehensive Compliance Assessment Analysis & Identify Gaps in every Supply Chain function, i.e. Local/foreign procurement, international logistics, inland logistics, warehousing,
- Develop Centralized Compliance Management System in our ERP System where policies are recorded, managed, monitored and reviewed for analysis.
- Excellent knowledge in supply chain functions
- Performance management
- Risk, contract and compliance management
- Inventory management
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Goal-directed, persistent
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Head of Contracts, Risk & Compliance – SC in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 15th January,2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.