Qualification: Masters in Finance / (CICA)
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Head of Compliance job available in Karachi for a Financial Sector. Candidates should have Masters degree in Finance / (CICA) with 10 to 12 years of experience in developing and implementing strategies, policies, and procedures for minimizing loss and reducing risk from fraud and other illegal acts.
Head of Compliance job responsibility to ensure organizational compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and other Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
- The incumbent will be responsible to interact with the Regulators
- Administer Compliance Program for ensuring regulatory compliance across the Bank and proper safeguarding of AML related risks
- Reporting of significant compliance risk related findings and making recommendations for senior management
- Disseminate and interpret of Central Bank regulatory directives to concern segment of the Bank
- Review of new and existing products, policies and procedures from regulatory compliance prospective
- Implementation of KYC Program to ensure regulatory compliance
- Offsite and onsite monitoring
- Compliance and Audit
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Head of Compliance in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 20th November, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.