Sector: Information Technology
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Systems or Information Security
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Head of Information Security & IT Compliance job available in Karachi for one of the renowned Financial Service provider in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Systems or Information Security along with 6 to 8 years of relevant working experience in information security and IT compliance.
Head of Information Security & IT Compliance job role is directing broad range of IT security initiatives including analyzing, planning, and implementing solutions.
Legal background and experience with financial institutions / big four auditing firms will be an added advantage.
- Policy drafting and scheduled review of all the information security and IT compliance activities
- Maintaining the Risk Framework and its associated controls
- Coordinating with third party auditors and the central bank for the compliance activities
- Responsible to interact and coordinate with the Regulators / consultants / auditors
- Disseminate and interpret of Central Bank regulatory directives to concern segment of the Bank
- Review of new and existing products, policies and procedures from regulatory compliance prospective
- Policy Planning & Implementation of all the records
- Responsible for Regulatory Compliance / Governance
- Ability to communicate technical data to a non-technical audience.
- Security Risk Management
- Vulnerability and Threat Management
- Network & System Security
- IT Auditing skills
- Leadership skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Head of Information Security & IT Compliance in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th June, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.