Qualification: ACMA, ACCA
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Head of Internal Audit is required in Karachi for a Micro-Finance Bank. Resource required having ACCA or CA with 5 to 7 years of Internal Audit experience. 2 years experience as Head of Internal Audit in the financial sector or professional accounting firm will be a plus for the job role.
Head of Internal Audit job role is prepare and lead the execution of a risk-based audit plan for evaluating the effectiveness of controls in place to manage significant risk exposures
- Prepare and lead the execution of a risk-based audit plan for evaluating the effectiveness of controls in place to manage significant risk exposures
- Identify, understand, and document processes and procedures surrounding internal controls
- Develop SOX test plans and coordinate the performance of management testing of internal controls with Senior Management of the Business Unit
- Schedule and assign Auditors and provide supervision of fieldwork
- Coordinate activities with External Auditors to support their audit and review procedures
- Manage and oversee the Auditors’ performance and provide training and staff development
- Supervise and execute special projects in the business units
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Presentation skills
- Advance level of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, accounting standards.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Head of Internal Audit in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 18th February, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.