Qualification: MBA or MSc
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Grid Manager job is available in Mardan with a Leading telecom Company. If you have MBA, MSc or equivalent degree with 2 to 4 years of overall experience in Sales, Marketing, Corporate Sales, and Business Development then apply now.
Grid Manager will be responsible for all major KPIs of Sales, Revenue, Business Development, Mobile Broadband, Trade Visibility, Channel Universe Development, Cell sites utilization in that particular Grid.
- Concentrate on revenue growth from 3G, 4G sales including handset sales by deploying new smartphone shops and enhance the quality of existing retailers/smartphone shops
- To ensure quality of gross adds, 3G/4G gross adds
- To ensure Channel Expansion (SIM Selling, VAS, MNP, Postpaid) by identification of high potential areas within the grid
- Ensure that timely purchase orders are placed by Franchises to ensure availability of stock at all times
- Handle end to end Complaint Management, Monitoring, Quality Assurance and customer experience management at franchise
- Visibility: Coordinate for trade marketing activities regarding Brand Visibility, BTL activities, trade promotions, Market Splash, Company Product visibility, channel awareness, business development and special events in the territory
- Identify un-tapped areas in the assigned territory and guide teams to increase retail penetration. Guide BDOs in planning sales routes
- Prepare and submit sales forecast for Sims, scratch cards, Mini load & Recharge on daily / weekly / monthly / basis for effective sales planning
- Plan with Regional Sales Head localized sales promos in areas of low sales performance and low network utilization
- Ensure that staff and retailers are fully trained and equipped with company product knowledge
- To make periodic visits to the market and ensure stock availability in the entire territory
- To ensure that the channel partners stay abreast with all the developments in terms of SOP’s, discipline, Targets and Trade Promotions
- Responsible for availability of POS material at the outlets
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Channel teams regarding BTL activities, trade promotions, business development and special events in the grid.
- Business Development
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Grid Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 8th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.