Qualification: BE / ME – Electrical / BTEC- Electrical
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Gas Turbine Control & Field Engineer Job is available in Angola with one of the leading global energy solution providing company. Candidates required for this job must be having BE / ME – Electrical degree / BTEC- Electrical with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the Gas turbines control system of GE Mark VI controls on Frame 6B experience. Specifically, turbine control system experience using Speedtronic Mark VIe, Mark VI and GE PLCs and Cimplicity HMIs.
Gas Turbine Control & Field Engineer job role required professional to be familiar with technical maintenance manuals and the requirements for working with modern gas turbines.
- Experience in Gas turbines control system. Specifically turbine control system experience using Speedtronic Mark VIe, Mark VI and GE PLCs and Cimplicity HMIs.
- Familiarity with technical maintenance manuals and the requirements for working with modern gas turbines.
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, correcting, installing and maintaining electrical equipment including switch gear, AVR, motors, Field Instruments, breakers and Turbine wiring.
- Experience in troubleshooting, calibrating, tuning, and replacing I&C equipment and components.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational, and good decision making skills.
- At site, Should have the ability to:
- Create and modify application software packages.
- Perform field service engineering on a call-out basis.
- Diagnose third party communication problems.
- Site / Weekly reporting.
- Make site documentation like site reports, SOPs and procedures.
- Ensure plant minimum downtime.
- Perform wiring checks, mechanical checks, loop and ground checks, control loop tuning and end-device calibration, as well as verification of all safety devices and interlocks.
- Appropriate technical schooling with a minimum of Five to Seven years of direct gas turbine Commissioning, operations and maintenance experience.
- Technical degree in electrical/electronic/control system engineering or equivalent industrial experience.
- Mark Vie / Mark VI controls on Frame 6B experience preferred.
- GE Mark VI or Mark VIe Training preferred.
- Technical competence including understand software, hardware, networks, etc.
- International work experience preferred.
- Specifically, experience with GE Frames 6 / 7 / 9 turbines preferred.
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Gas Turbine Control & Field Engineer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 30th August, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.