Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 10 years
Firmware Manager is required in Islamabad for a Alternative Energy solution providing company. Candidate should have B.E degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Masters degree would be preferred with 10+ years of product development experience in a lead role and a track record of successful product launches.
Firmware Manager will lead the Embedded Hardware / Firmware teams to support the firm’s clean energy projects.
- Seasoned knowledge of the software / hardware development life cycle including planning, risk analysis, requirements, architectural design, development, verification and validation testing.
- Experience with managing teams of Embedded Hardware / firmware.
- Experience with software engineering best practices.
- Expert level understanding of software development and architecture, with deep hands-on experience.
- Must have experience with state-of-the-art software development tools and methodologies such as agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum. Tools like Jira.
- Technical knowledge of firmware and embedded systems, especially focused on solar products.
- Effectively lead the Engineering team while being the lead technical role.
- Familiar with solar technologies and related electrical equipment including vendor, products, technical specifications, utility and commercial standards.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire team members.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Firmware Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 6th February, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.