Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Qualification: C.A (Qualified)
Experience: 1 to 2 years
A leading steel manufacturing company in Karachi requires a Financial Reporting Manager for its finance department. The ideal resource required for the position of Financial Reporting Manager must be a C.A (Qualified) with 1 to 2 years of experience in Financial Reporting.
Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for optimization of IT landscape in finance and defining chart field level security rules and allocating access rights to users.
- Statutory reporting (especially the incumbent needs to be well versed with upcoming changes in new Company Laws), IFRS and ISA’s.
- Performance reporting, variance analysis and analytical advisory reports.
- Budgeting, forecasting and project feasibility.
- Justification/basis of journal vouchers and supervision of general ledger accounting.
- Performing continious management of general ledger in Oracle.
- Performing chart field level management of account codes including their creation/modification in Oracle.
- Regularly reviewing for dormant accounts and closing accounts that are no longer required.
- Good technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Financial Reporting Manager in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 7th April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.