Sector: Financial Management
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Finance Executive job is available in Islamabad for one of the leading Financial institution. Candidates having ACCA/CA(Inter) or MBA (Finance) along with 3 to 4 years of experience working in similar capacity with a reputed financial institution or experience of managing e-money business are required.
The job role of Finance Executive is to monitor end to end cash movement, EMI receivable and payable settlements and booking of EMI activity in financial system.
- Assist with daily financial reports and managing month-end financial reports.
- Booking of financial activity in finance books.
- Stronger communication with stake holders inside and outside organisation.
- Assist with audits requirements.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts (If required).
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts.
- Manage monthly tracking of Cash movement.
- Audit of CSCs and Franchise cash.
- Support the payment processing team.
- Perform credit checks.
- Assist with data entry.
- Checking of product commission.
- Analysing new promos.
- Coordination with IT for the development of reports.
- Monitoring the monthly load limit, cash deposit and cash withdrawal.
- Monitoring ongoing capital percentage against outstanding e-money.
- Monitoring of EMI financial activity as per company SOP.
- Assisting user department in designing.
- Analytical skills
- Command on MS Office
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement pertaining to EMI
- Synchronisation of system with financial reporting
- Brief knowledge of e-money business
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Finance Executive – Islamabad in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th December, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.