Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Experience: 2 to 3 years
A leading steel manufacturing company in Karachi requires the services of a Finance and Accounts Assistant for its finance division.The ideal candidate required for the position of Finance and Accounts Assistant must be a BBA or B.Com with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in office administration and co-ordination with other shared services of the company.
Finance and Accounts Assistant will be responsible for regular follow-up and tracking of status updates for action items as decided by the management.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Regular follow-up for timely availability of adhoc reporting and periodic information.
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up functional checklists for new regulatory and other topics.
- Supervision and control of document archiving and retrieval from third party.
- Maintain archive of critical documents in office.
- Special tasks and duties as assigned by the CFO.
- Collaboration with departments for fetching information for timely decision-making and execution.
- Arrange back-up of office computers of all finance staff.
- Arrange regular follow-up and feed-back for improving process efficiency in the company for the objectives and action items given by functional heads.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Technical skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Finance and Accounts Assistant in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 15th January, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.