Qualification: B.Sc. / M.Sc. Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Factory Engineering Manager jobs are available in Karachi and Lahore, Pakistan with a leading FMCG company. The ideal candidate should posses B.Sc. / M.Sc. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputed engineering university with 3 to 5 years of experience in a renowned manufacturing or FMCG concern.
Factory Engineering Manager will be reporting to Works Manager – Foods Category. Factory Engineer will be supervising Assistant Manager Central Engineering, Utility Manager, Project Engineer and Electrical Engineer for managing the site’s engineering repairs and maintenance, ensuring compliance of legal and safety standards, managing CapEx and optimizing costs.
- Managing Repair & Maintenance of overall site including engineering services, engineering store & spares and SLAs.
- Maintenance of factory utility services, buildings, and outside production areas in a safe and efficient operational condition, with-in budgetary constraints
- Managing Energy & Utilities Supply (HVACR, Gensets, Air Compressors, Boiler)
- Cost Optimization of repairs, maintenance and overall utilities cost.
- Provide specialist support for breakthrough technologies in close coordination with SUIT Manager of local & regional technical networks
- Preparation of Budgets; cost control to meet budget plan including any Capital projects developed / expended by the maintenance department
- Manage the Engineering Accounts section for repairs and maintenance and capital works for all maintenance related expenditure
- Provide timely and accurate reports/alarms to factory manager as required.
- Working on long-term manufacturing strategy to get capacity required for growth in an efficient and sustainable way with right technology solutions.
- Ensuring environment related complete legal compliance
- Responsible for providing a safe working environment on-site for all employees, visitors and contractors.
- Ensuring compliance to legislative requirements and providing use of practices that illustrate “Due Diligence” relative to site safety.
- Uses Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) / World Class Manufacturing (WCM) tools during implementation to minimize potential losses
- Supervising and getting regular updates from Assistant Manager Central Engineering, Utility Manager, Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer
- Closely interacting with Project Delivery Manager, SUIT Manager, Operations Manager, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Technology and R&D teams to ensure smooth factory operations.
- Bring engineering solutions to rationalize factory operations in-line with core designs
- Ensure compliance of all engineering standards to bring quality in factory engineering
- Suggest available / known hardware process options
- Workout cost effective maintenance solutions
- Liaise with factory teams for raising CapEx
- Ensuring site’s compliance to all legal engineering requirements
- Problem-solving Ability
- Analytical Ability
- Decision-making Ability
- English Speaking and Writing Ability
- Leadership Ability
Apply by sending your Resume to: email@example.com
Mention Factory Engineering Manager in the subject of the email
Last date to apply: 15th May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.