Sector: Accounting / Finance
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Executive Trade Finance job available in Karachi for one of the listed Manufacturing Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have done Bachelors / Masters in Finance along with 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in Banking / Financial service sector.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Executive Trade Finance job role is preparing BTs for local LCs Charges and Payment Realization Charges against these LCs.
- Examining of Drafts/Local LCs received from Sales Department or directly from the banks to ensure that the LCs are in order and workable.
- Highlighting the changes/amendments required in the Drafts/Local LCs and sending those to the concerned personnel in Sales Dept. for getting the changes incorporated by the customer.
- Following up with Sales for required amendments in the Drafts/Local LCs.
- Keeping record of LCs and their amendments received from bank in proper Scanned Sets.
- Preparing the LC record excel file with relevant LC data and updating the same after each dispatch against each LC is made.
- Gathering of documents from Sales/ Logistics such as Sales Tax Invoice after the dispatch is made.
- Preparation of complete set of documents including commercial invoice, packing list, truck receipt, shipment advice, bill of exchange as per the requirement of the LC and keeping its record in excel.
- Taking print of the documents in the required number and compiling sets of documents for submission to bank and for our record purpose.
- Updating the documents submission record in our excel file with all the relevant data of the documents.
- Corresponding with bank over emails and calls after document submission for timely lodgment and dispatch of the document.
- Updating excel file with the information obtained from the bank of the lodged and dispatched document including courier number in case the document is dispatched to another bank.
- Follow up with banks over emails and calls for the payments that are due/overdue.
- In case of overdue payments, raising the case to Sales department for following up with the customer.
- Upon realization of proceeds, updating the excel file with payment received and charges (if any) and providing the same data to receivables department for preparing RT of the payment.
- Keeping a record of payments and their charges (if any) in hard copy as well.
- Filing of manual Form-Es for shipments made to Afghanistan, getting it certified from bank and providing it to Sales.
- Updating export advance payments in excel file and adjusting Shipments/Form-Es made against these on excel as well.
- Submission of shipping documents along with Form-Es and GDs to banks against the exports made to Afghanistan on Advance Payment basis and keeping a record of these on scanned sets as well as hard copies.
- Proficiency in communication
- Excellent command on MS Excel and Power point
- Problem solving and design thinking skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Executive Trade Finance in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 30th September, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.