Industry: Public Listed Company
Sector: Account & Finance
Qualification: ICMA / ACCA (Finalist)
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Executive Reporting job is available in Karachi for one of the leading public listed company in Pakistan. Candidates having ICMA / ACCA (Finalist) along with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Executive Reporting job role is responsible to prepare month end closing activity as per the group & local reporting guidelines
- Month end closing activity as per the group & local reporting guidelines.
- Ensure all expenses are recorded in proper cost centres.
- Assist in submission of various ad hoc reports and information to the management & group as and when required.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budget and prepare reports for variance analysis and justification.
- Preparation of quarterly, half yearly and annual financial statements.
- Ensure IFRS & IAS compliance including evaluation & implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
- Good understanding of Process flows and the relevant internal controls.
- Good understanding of IFRS and Disclosure requirements in Companies Act.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Executive Reporting in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.