Sector: Supply Chain Management
Qualification: MBA (Supply Chain Management)
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Executive – Production Planning & Inventory Control job is available in Karachi for one of a leading manufacturing Company. Candidates who have MBA degree in Supply Chain Management along with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience are required.
The job role of Executive – Production Planning & Inventory Control is to make sure the timely availability of finished goods by preparing and revising production plan through effective liaison with sales and other concerned departments.
- Prepare and circulate monthly production schedules for each production plant based on the final production offer presented to sales.
- Revise Production Plans in event of sudden urgent orders from the sales department and ensure raw material availability accordingly so that finished product is available and customer needs are timely fulfilled.
- Monitor and ensure optimum availability of raw material at all plants on daily basis through a material monitoring system that ensure timely supply of raw material at each and every stage of production.
- Making of compliance report on weekly basis and timely submission of compliance to the concerned departments.
- Determine reasons in case of deviations in the production plan and hold discussions with concerned plant operators and ensure that corrective action is taken in a timely manner to resume production.
- Ensure information of such deviations are forwarded to the sales department since this will consequently lead to delays in deliveries so that sales department can either suggest some alternatives or in-turn inform the customers and mutually agree on a new delivery date depending on the urgency of the order.
- Prepare Finished Goods Monitoring to determine, monitor and review the minimum stock levels and reorder levels for Finished Goods.
- Provide necessary input to update raw material run out to maintain proper record of raw material purchases, on hand availability, in transit orders and future purchase propositions.
- Ensure proper usage of ORACLE to ensure proper track of material movements and to determine the re-order levels of finished goods.
- Prepare and update export order status on daily basis after mutual consent of finished goods Yard and Quality Assurance departments. Monitoring production progress regarding quantities produced/pending and ensure that the Export order status is circulated to all stake holders.
- Production planning and scheduling of institutional orders with respect to requirement of customers.
- Carry out any other duty as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Effective Inventory management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Cross Functional Interaction
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Executive – Production Planning & Inventory Control in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th March, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.