Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Executive IT (Information Security) job available in Islamabad for leading Telecommunication Company. Candidate should have Bachelors and Masters degree in computer Science/IT along with certifications (or equivalent) in GPEN, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CPT, eCPPT with 3 to 4 years of working experience in Information Security Field.
Executive IT (Information Security) candidate should have the ability of Web & Mobile applications penetration testing and should be familiar with ISO27001, ISO27005, COBIT & ITIL.
- Perform mobile/web applications Black & White box penetration testing (Linux/Windows/Mac/AIX).
- Technical report writing against security assessments with mitigation plan.
- Providing support to Internal IT functions by ensuring secure development life cycle.
- Performing manual analysis of vulnerabilities, removal of false positives and formation of mitigation plan as per business needs.
- Provide technical advice and input for the support of integrated security systems and solutions.
- Provide support in deployment and management of daily operations for Endpoint Security, WAF, SIEM, Enterprise Vulnerability Management.
- Analyze behavior, logs and event reported from deployed security solutions.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and enforcement of information security standards and procedures.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls.
- Work with Internal Audit/External Audit teams as appropriate on required security assessments.
- Business Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proactive& Interactive Personality
- Result oriented
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Executive IT (Information Security) in the email
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.