Sector: Customer Care
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in HR
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Executive Customer Care – HR is required in Islamabad for one of the leading telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelors or Master’s Degree in HR from HEC recognized university along with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Executive Customer Care – HR job role is to be responsible for complete HR Management of Customer Care Department including end to end execution of daily operations and other assigned projects.
- To address employees concerns promptly, and if applicable, conduct investigations to resolve conflicts
- Working collaboratively with managers towards achieving employee’s individual goals and objectives, which includes managing the performance review process, performance improvement, and professional development plans
- Ensuring Error Free Preparation & Processing of Payroll & Benefits, Staff Commissions, Incentive and EDA Processing of Contractual Staff
- Preparing monthly headcount reports and day to day reporting for different stakeholders
- Restructuring of existing staff commission policies and procedures
- Developing & maintaining Customer Care HR process & policies
- Preparing HR Dashboards and sharing different stats for management on monthly basis
- Analyzing various HR data, such as turnover trends, and propose a strategy to breach the gap between actual and desired organizational performance
- Assisting with continuous improvement projects to align staffing needs to meet organizational objectives
- Partnering with managers to effectively integrate new employees into the organization and familiarize them with Company culture and environment
- Partnering with the Corporate HR Team to provide practical solutions for talent development, including understanding and anticipating employee’s professional developmental needs
- Staying abreast with employment laws and make appropriate updates to ensure compliance with state and local employment law changes
- Performing all ad-hoc tasks and analysis assigned by the management
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Should be able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Strong time management skills
- Should have knowledge of HR processes
- Proficient in HR Relationship Management
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Executive Customer Care – HR in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th, March 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.