Qualification: (DAE) / Bachelors
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Engineering Supervisor job available in Karachi for the leading Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. An ideal candidate should have Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) / Bachelors in Engineering degree along with 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
Engineering Supervisor job role is to ensure that the assigned responsibilities to Telecom Technicians / Power Technicians/Cable Jointers etc. are being performed in the best possible manner and train the reporting staff to attend the faults and resolve in minimum possible time.
- Supervise & ensure that faulty tracing/diagnosis & rectification is carried out in a very methodical & systematic manner & ensure all manuals are maintained properly.
- Timely reporting of faults and incidents.
- Ensure recording and data keeping of assets, network elements and allocated resources and ensures its entry in registers and be able to safe guard company’s assets against damages by 3rd party.
- Responsible for travelling to sites for Preventive Maintenance located in geographical area maintained by the company.
- Familiar with basic EHS and Quality Management industry standards. Strictly comply with AC and DC power standards to ensure health and safety of staff, and smooth working of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Database management for all network nodes and spare equipment related to respective domain. Also ensure that a stock of critical spares is maintained at strategic locations.
- Monitor cable route patrolling activities. Having GIS know how for route and equipment mapping.
- Responsible to build good relationship with external customer , 3rd parties and civic agencies. Should follow Company’s corporate values in true spirit.
- Should be proficient in computer and smart phone usage
- Technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Apply at Ahmed.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Engineering Supervisor in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th March, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.