Qualification: Diploma in Associate Engineering
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Engineering Supervisor job available in Sialkot and Gujranwala for one of the leading Telecommunication Company. An ideal candidate should have done Diploma in Associate Engineering along with 3 to 4 years of Technical expertise and relevant field experience.
Engineering Supervisor job role is to ensure that specific responsibilities assigned to Telecom / Power / HVAC Technicians etc. are being performed by them in the best possible manner and train the reporting staff to attend the faults and resolve in minimum possible time.
- Supervise & ensure that faulty tracing/diagnosis & rectification is carried out in a very methodical & systematic manner & ensure all manuals are maintained properly
- Timely reporting of faults and incidents, ensure recording and data keeping of assets, network elements and allocated resources and ensures its entry in registers and be able to safe guard PTCL assets against damages by 3rd party
- Responsible for Preventive Maintenance of sites located in geographical area maintained by PTCL
- Timely rectification of faults in the Network
- Familiar with basic EHS and Quality Management industry standards. Strictly comply with AC and DC power standards to ensure health and safety of staff, and smooth working of electrical and electronic equipmen
- Database management for all network nodes and spare equipment related to respective domain. Also ensure that a stock of critical spares is maintained at strategic locations
- Should be proficient in computer and smart phone usage to meet the reporting requirements of the company
- Be able to build good relationship with external customer , 3rd parties and civic agencies. Should follow PTCL corporate values in true spirit
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Engineering Supervisor in the email
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.