Industry: Manufacturing Company
Qualification: Bachelor's or DAE in Electrical or Electronics
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Electrician & Electrical Engineer job is available in Karachi for a well reputed manufacturing Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s or DAE in Electrical or Electronics along with 2 to 3 years of experience in HMI and PLC programming are required.
Electrician & Electrical Engineer Job role is responsible for create, change, and troubleshoot PLC/HMI programming as well as the existing systems.
- Responsible for integration of both hardware & software work as well as the implementation.
- Handle application programme change, hardware deployment & documentation.
- Implantations of PLC/SCADA project from concept to design and programming.
- Interface with SCADA & PLC programming and backups.
- Create, change, and troubleshoot PLC/HMI programming as well as the existing systems.
- Research new and innovative equipment and processes to support the automation projects.
- Develop a functional description of the automation solution such as the control scheme, alarms, HMI, reports, and others.
- Communicate activities, project progress, and accomplishments with department head.
- Knowledge in SCADA will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Program Logic Control (PLC operation & associated software.
- Knowledge of Industrial process control.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work both independently and in teams.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Electrician & Electrical Engineer in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.