Industry: Information Technology
Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Experience: 5 years
E-Commerce Front-end Web Developer is responsible for publishing ongoing content to the website including but not limited to: coding designs for new web pages from Adobe Photoshop PSD files to HTML templates, finding and updating existing web pages with new content, adding marketing promos to various web pages, helping manage product catalogs, and minor troubleshooting.
- Draft quality code for all page types and online assets
- Work with Lead Web Producer to ensure all code comps match design comps before publishing them to the next environment.
- Processing, validation, and implementation of all bug submissions, change orders, and enhancement requests
- Actively participate in the approval routing process for all online assets at each stage: dev, staging, and production
- Ensure code renders accurately across all supported browsers and operating systems
- Ensure documentation of all best practices, policies, and procedures related to front-end online coding
- Track and understand emerging front-end web coding best technologies, trends, and best practices
- Attend all appropriate meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive work environment and communicates activities with co-workers
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to ambiguous situation and escalate when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure in high-stress situations with a calm demeanor
- Team player
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title E-Commerce Front-end Web Developer in the email.
Last date to apply is 6th October 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.