Experience: 10 years
Director Engineering (Software) job is available in Islamabad an Alternative Energy Solution provider. Resource required having minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with proven managerial skills with at least 10 years of experience managing multiple teams. Experience with Cloud architecture is required.
Director Engineering (Software) will be expected to demonstrate both a mastery of the technical skills associated with the projects at hand, as well as the managerial ability to motivate, build, and monitor the team.
- You will be expected to demonstrate both a mastery of the technical skills associated with the projects at hand, as well as the managerial ability to motivate, build, and monitor your team.
- You will be responsible for overseeing from 4 to 6 teams of 3 to 4 individuals each.
- You will own the process of breaking specifications created by the product management team into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into high value, reusable components.
- Under your leadership, we expect to see consistent improvement in both static code quality metrics and weekly production.
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the engineering process
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Deep understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches
- Advanced proficiency in one or more core programming languages (Java or C# or Ruby or PHP), related frameworks, and best practices
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Director Engineering (Software) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 5th February 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.