Industry: Information Technology
Experience: 3 to 4 years
A leading Information Technology company in Karachi requires the services of a Digital Marketing Manager for its E-Commerce department. The ideal candidate required for the position of Digital Marketing Manager must be a BBA/MBA with 3 to 4 years of experience in Business Development, Sales & Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing sales and marketing programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the strategic tasks personally or through subordinates.
- Meeting company’s year to year goals, adding growth to Revenues, Team size & Market segments.
- Manage and deliver multiple digital projects at a time (e.g. website development, PPC advertising, social media Marketing, Digital Sales campaigns, Monthly Sales Targets, etc.) to agreed scope, budget and quality.
- Outdoor meetings with Clients for Business Development.
- Defining annual & monthly advertising budgets.
- Keep track of the timings, Budget and CPC for all running campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain Company’s social media presence.
- Assist Creative department for marketing content and use it for social media purposes (e.g. campaign banners, customer/partner videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, engagement & product feature posts, etc.)
- SEO analysis and link building for all websites and web pages.
- Responsible for Website ranking over Google and other search engines.
- To ensure human resource retention and make possible arrangements.
- To ensure formation of effective policies, SLA & KPI’s for Department and working culture.
- Ensuring monthly Sales targets from Digital sales.
- Meetings and onboarding companies (Business Development).
- Adding growth to B2C Accounts nationally / internationally.
- Monitoring Social media sites for progress update.
- Strategic governance to creative ideas & marketing plans.
- Creating PPC Campaigns, monitoring budgets and effectiveness of all Paid advertisements.
- Executing Tasks related to online presence including (websites, collateral, content etc.)
- Work for Special Projects as & when required by Senior Manager.
- Present monthly & quarterly closeout reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical skills.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Digital Marketing Manager in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 10th April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.