Industry: Manufacturing Company
Sector: Supply Chain
Qualification: Bachelors in Engineering and MBA in Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Deputy Manager – Supply Chain job available in Karachi for one the leading Manufacturing Company in Pakistan. Candidate should have done Bachelors in Engineering and MBA in Supply Chain Management from a top-tier university along with 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience in a similar industry or Automobiles, FMCG or Manufacturing.
Deputy Manager – Supply Chain job role is to analyze and examine all the inventory raw material.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- To make records and monitor consumption of ORM according to the budget
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Develop efficient method to look after raw material planning
- To analysis steel supply and forecast demand by keeping records of external factors and changing trends
- To analyze sales trends of raw material
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong management skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Deputy Manager – Supply Chain in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 25th February, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.