Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: B.E/M.E Metallurgy
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Deputy Manager Quality Control is required in Karachi for a Steel Manufacturing company. An ideal candidate for the must have B.E/M.E Metallurgy from reputable universities and 3 to 5 years quality control experience.
For Deputy Manager Quality Control; Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of HSE, TPM, ISO9000, and ISO1400. The job role of DM quality control is defined Quality objectives for all functions and achieves the stated requirements of the quality policy.
- Defining the Quality objectives for all functions and achieves the stated requirements of the quality policy.
- Plan, implement and look after all quality control activities.
- Ensure all the quality checks are effectively working with agreed specifications
- Suggest and Implement Quality program throughout the organization.
- Design quality improvement in products and review quality performance measures
- Suggest procedure for calibration of plant equipment and relevant testing machines on a continues basis.
- Formulate a system to Identify and resolve any problems related to the quality of products and process
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non- conformity relating to product, process, and Quality.
- Initiate, recommended or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Approval of Quality System Procedures.
- Effective communication skills to influence all levels of personnel.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Leadership skills.
- IT skills with good knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly Deputy Manager Quality Control mention on the job title in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 15th August 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.