Industry: Public Listed Company
Sector: Information Technology
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Deputy Manager ERP – Financials Job is available for one of the leading Public Listed Company in Karachi. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree along with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Deputy Manager ERP – Financials Job role is responsible to advise users and management regarding application features, suggesting any unused functionality that may be leveraged to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Review and evaluate existing practices in use by the organization against industry best practices.
- Identify business needs and pain areas for users and the organization.
- Devise and suggest solutions with supporting road map to address and full fill business needs and areas of improvement.
- Coordinate and liase between application users and the technical team for development of reports and or custom solutions.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all underlying contexts such as process mapping. AS IS studies, gap analysis.
- Perform any new setups or amendments to existing setups for Financials applications, as and when required.
- Provide end user trainings for new application features enabled or processes changed.
- Advise users and management regarding application features, suggesting any unused functionality that may be leveraged to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Team work
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Deputy Manager ERP – Financials in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th November 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.