Industry: Information Technology & Services
Sector: Software Development
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Database Architect (Team Lead) Job is available in Karachi for a Tech Company. An ideal candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science along with 5 to 7 years of core programming, database architect experience of Oracle web-based application development environment experience are encouraged to apply.
Database Architect (Team Lead) Job role is responsible to developed database structural and design requirements by analysing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
- Work to establish best practice and methodology in the area of architect, design and development.
- SQL tuning including analyzing existing code and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assesses application, environment, network, or storage issues and makes recommendations to improve overall performance.
- Provide technical and business subject matter expertise to the data modelers and other developers.
- Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall data management roadmap.
- Discover and implement performance and uptime improvement strategies.
- Coordinates and works with other technical staff to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Databases: ORACLE (6i, 10g, 11g and 12c), MySQL, etc.]
- Management strategies
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Reports
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle APEX
- Postgre SQL
- My SQL
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Database Architect (Team Lead) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 10th January, 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.