Industry: Micro-Finance Bank
Sector: Finance Department
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Data Entry Operator (Finance) job is available in Karachi for one of the Micro-Finance Bank. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree along with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.
Data Entry Operator (Finance) job role is responsible to maintain customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Data Entry Operator (Finance) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 19th March, 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.