Sector: Customer Services
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 4 Years
A leading telecommunication services provider is hiring for the position of (C.S.C.) Customer Service Center Manager in Karachi, Pakistan. The Customer Service Center Manager will be responsible for all operations, financial feasibility and user experience related to the Customer Service Center.
The ideal candidate for the job should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the same or relevant position in a reputed organization along with a Bachelor’s Degree. However, Master’s Degree holders will be preferred.
The complete job responsibilities for the Customer Service Center Manager are:
Management of Mobile Broadband devices, Handset and Apps Store
- Responsible provide experience of 4G services including downloading, buffering and streaming
- Manage to educate customers to use and download Applications provided at Apps store
- Management & achievement of MBB, Application and Handset Sales Target
- Management of Handset Zones
- Responsible for handling and security of complete MBB / handset stock, testing devices and company assets
Meet all Sales & Service Targets/KPI’s
- Development of C.S.C. and regional targets in line with profitability model
- Management & achievement of Sales Targets
- Plan and manage indoor/outdoor activities
- To ensure smooth/proper customer handling by frontline staff
- Maintain proper administration & discipline in the Customers Service Centre
Management of Quality Service Targets
- Build relationships with customers
- Management of quality service benchmarks (FCR, Quiz, Mystery Shopping)
- Take accurate measures to improve quality service at front-end
Customer Service Centre’s Profitability
- Help and supervise management of daily C.S.C.’s operations
- Management & control of C.S.C. operational expenditure
- Cost effective operations
- Analyzing and working to improve C.S.C.’s profit generation
Management of C.S.C. Operations and Financial Management
- C.S.C. Strategic Planning
- Ensure effective and efficient customer management at C.S.C.
- Utilize daily operational and financial reports to plan activities
- S.O.P. implementation and monitoring at C.S.C.
- Keep updated office stock, stationery, inventory & Cash flow
- Ensure full technical & system support to Regional C.S.C.
- Management of expense claims and financial records
- Management of Financial assets (Cash/Inventory) & month-end closing
Customer Experience Management
- Utilize Mystery Shopping Report to improve quality services at front-end
- Plan & visit to co-operate with clients in remote locations
- Responsible for achieving high customer satisfaction through high quality service delivery
- Take accurate measures against feedback from customer
- Optimizing C.S.C.’s customer service processes
- Ensure complaints are handled within the given time frame with strong follow up
- Focus on customer retention
Employee Satisfaction Level
- To constantly look for innovative ways of improving the customer services staff performance and motivation
- Conduct periodic meeting with Regional C.S.C.’s Manager to provide performance review
- Focus on employee retention and development
- Working strategically
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Team building skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to take risks
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values.
- Innovative & Proactive
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & flexible
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent computer knowledge
Apply by sending your updated CV to: email@example.com
Kindly mention “Customer Service Manager” in the email subject.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.