Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Sector: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Qualification: MBA/ BBA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Credit Administration Unit Executive is required in Karachi for one of the leading Banking/Financial Services in Pakistan. Candidates having Masters or Bachelors preferably MBA along with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience.
Credit Administration Unit Executive is responsible for design, review and implement credit administration structure and procedures in the Bank. Monitor that collections are recorded in the system on a daily basis including supervision of recovery collections in branches as and when required.
- Design, review and implement credit administration structure and procedures in the Bank.
- Review and design standard loan and deposit documents to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor that collections are recorded in the system on daily basis including supervision of recovery collections in branches as and when required.
- Ensure that deposits are recorded and maintained correctly in the Core Banking System.
- Ensure that credit files are properly archived through outsourced agency.
- Select and negotiate right insurance plans and premium rates for the customers through insurance companies in the best interest of the Bank. Ensure that claims are processed on time and are properly recorded in the system.
- Ensure perfection of security documents and adherence to covenants/conditions of credit approvals.
- Ensure on boarding of customers meet regulatory and legal requirements.
- Ensure safe custody and maintenance of credit files and forms/documents for liability products.
- Report to SBP on regulatory compliances ensuring accuracy of data, timely submissions of information, rectification and update on recovery.
- Maintain strong coordination with all departments and regional operations offices for smooth operations of the function.
- Handle all issues related to internal/external audit, SBP audit regarding the marketing operations function.
- Print and maintain records of stationary provided to branches/department/service centers.
- Financial Statements
- Credit Policy
- Customer Service
- Processing Payroll
- Credit Risk
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Credit Administration Unit Executive in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 25th April, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.